As the potential of intoxicating hemp-derived cannabinoids (IHDCs) gains a larger profile within the cannabis industry, CannIntelligence has analysed regulations and held discussions with authorities to determine the legality of IHDCs across the United States and in Europe.
Our two regulatory reports on the US analyse in depth the current regulatory trends for IHDC, the likelihood of wider legalisation, and regulation of dispensary sales at a state-by-state level – all essential issues in business planning.
We have also analysed the existing US market for an exclusive market report, which covers topics including consumer attitudes, retail channels, and brands.
For Europe, our European overview regulatory report provides the essential background on the issues surrounding the legality of IHDCs in Europe, which are likely to guide each individual jurisdiction’s policy-making.
Our European country-by-country regulatory analysis then examines key aspects of IHDC regulation in each major market. These reports have a special focus on hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) vapes, which we consider the products most likely to be legal.
*You will receive the most up-to-date version of the purchased product directly to your inbox within 24 hours.
*If you choose to subscribe to CannIntelligence within 30 days of purchasing one of our premium data bundles, we will credit the price of the purchased bundle to your first year’s subscription.
Reasons to buy
These five CannIntelligence reports will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current regulatory requirements affecting this sector in US and European jurisdictions, enabling you to be confident your business and your products are compliant.
- The ability to plan ahead for specific regulatory changes.
- Strategic understanding of the policy climate within the jurisdictions, enabling you to forecast how it might affect business development.
- Sources of further information, for example links to full texts of legislation and contact details for relevant government offices.
- Concise and reliable information on the current US market for IHDCs.
Table of contents
- Regulatory report: US regulatory trends on intoxicating hemp-derived cannabinoids
- Market report: Intoxicating hemp-derived cannabinoids: the US market
- Regulatory report: Which US states allow the sale of intoxicating hemp-derived cannabinoids in dispensaries?
- Regulatory report: An overview of intoxicating hemp-derived cannabinoids in Europe
- Regulatory report: A European country analysis of intoxicating hemp-derived cannabinoids
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by CannIntelligence’s multilingual legal analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, specialist legal software, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders and government officials, and collaboration with local legal firms and on-the-ground professionals in the jurisdictions covered.