While cannabis and THC are controlled substances in Sweden, CBD, CBN and CBG are not, and oral solutions and solutions for inhalation containing CBD are considered medicinal products. This report provides a detailed overview of the current regulatory framework in place in Sweden for CBD, hemp and cannabis. In addition to information around extracts and finished products containing CBD, the country’s medical and recreational cannabis regimes are also discussed and a comprehensive list of relevant laws and bodies is included.
Reasons to buy
This CannIntelligence regulatory report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current regulatory requirements affecting this sector in a specific jurisdiction, enabling you to be confident your business and your products are compliant.
- The ability to plan ahead for specific regulatory changes.
- Strategic understanding of the policy climate within the jurisdiction, enabling you to forecast how it might affect business development.
- Sources of further information, for example, links to full texts of legislation and contact details for relevant government offices.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Hemp plant
- Extracts as finished products
- Finished products containing CBD and extracts
- Import and export requirements
- Minor cannabinoids
- Medical cannabis
- Recreational cannabis
- Relevant laws
- Relevant bodies
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by CannIntelligence’s multilingual legal analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, specialist legal software, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders and government officials, and collaboration with local legal firms and on-the-ground professionals in the jurisdictions covered.