Using in-house data on the most widespread brands in both the online and offline markets, 37 unique brands were identified as the most representative in the Dutch market.
Together, they form the sample used to analyse the offerings and pricing of CBD products throughout The Netherlands. Where available from brand sources, product offerings were collected along with their RRPs. Where data was not available from brand sources, data from e-commerce websites was collected.
The following report addresses the changes to the product offering and brand landscape between the first and second half of 2020, focusing on:
- Change in brand engagement with product categories
- Products added and discontinued
- New product and price reduction analysis
- Trend identification and new pricing landscape
- Additional cannabinoids available (new addition to pricing reports)